03 August 2008

Iloilo, 2008

We're back in Iloilo City on February 28, 2008, for the three-day Training on Flash Interactive Animation at Western Visayas College of Science and Technology. We stayed at Jaro Bellevue Pensionne House. On our first night, we had our dinner at Buto't Balat Restaurant. We were so delighted with our food and much more when we saw the bill. Super busog at a very affordable price!

From the first day of our training, it had been serious but still fun work. After the second day's work, we had a break in a coffee shop near our hostel. I could not remember the name of the place but I very well remember what we ate. There were several cakes to choose from but Noel and I were so challenged with the "Better than Sex" chocolate cake. What's the verdict, Noel? Hmmm... I have been to Iloilo many times and every visit is always full of special memories.