04 November 2008
What's Next?
That's what my co-worker at the department asked me when she browsed over my Life and Travels blog. She was actually referring to my next destination. And she jokingly supplied her own answer... the moon?
I have gone to different places both local and foreign (Thailand and US; Hongkong, Vancouver, and Nagoya for stopovers). On my wish list last year, I have yet to set foot in Davao. I don't know when but I'm not rushing. It will come, hopefully. I did not plan to go to most of the places I have visited but the Lord led me there.
What's next? Hmmm... Davao? Batanes? Israel? Europe?... It doesn't have to be the moon or any place abroad. Really, there are no criteria set. Any place that I could go to, be it abroad or a small barangay in Cavite, will always give me worthwhile and enriching experiences.