18 November 2008

Over 40 and Fighting

I was watching a program in Q when an advertisement caught my attention. It was a test on age-related macular degeneration (for whatever that means). But what really interested me was the invitation to the website: http://www.over40andfighting.com. So, I tried the tests given, and here's a test for heart disease: 1. How old am I? ... almost 44 2. Do I smoke more than 5 cigarette sticks per day? ... Never 3. Do I exercise more than 30 minutes per day? ... Once a week 4. How often do I eat beef, pork, or any food high in cholesterol? ... Occasionally 5. How often do I drink alcoholic beverages per week? ... Never 6. Am I overweight? ... A Bit Overweight 7. How often do I get stressed? ... Often 8. Do I have diabetes? ... No 9. Do I have any relatives who are suffering or suffered from heart disease? ... Yes 10. Am I willing to change to a better lifestyle? ... Yes Lifestyle Risk Meter Result? Lovin' Your Heart: Wow! You're in Good Shape. Keep up the Love! It's time to fight harder!