22 October 2023

Project 82

As stated in My Mother's Daughter, I got my love for traveling from my mother.  I was in grade school when I started to have school break vacations outside the province. That vacation meant staying in my maternal grandmother's house in Las Piñas or my relatives' places in Batangas. I also joined a regional Girl Scout encampment in Mt. Makiling, Los Baños, Laguna.

I have just created a new photo album on my social media account entitled "Project 82".  As you may know, there are now 82 provinces in the country and I would like to share one photo that represents my visit to a province.  Unfortunately, I had no pictures to share about my travels from the 70's to the 80's.

I have now visited 61 provinces and wish to visit more when I am physically fit to travel again, Lord willing. 🙏


Errata: I checked Google Maps and found that we did not pass Kalinga and passed almost near the boundary of Apayao.