What's up in my fear list? First, I have an acrophobia or fear of heights. My knees tremble and I always get chills when I'm in a situation involving heights. I went up to the observatory of the Empire State Building and Rockefeller Center in New York City, rode cable cars and Ferris wheels, and tried zipline rides but the fear remained though not as intense as before.
During a snorkeling escapade in Pangasinan where giant clams were cultured, I realized that I also fear depth. This was proven when we swam in the Enchanted River in Hinatuan, Surigao del Sur. The river is so deep and has a cave at the bottom. Since the water was clear, I felt drawn to the funnel-shaped entry to the cave as I swam.
I also fear snakes, confined spaces, and more, but these things top my fear list.
Fear says, "What if". What if I fall, what if I drown, what if I collapse, what if I get bitten, what if... Faith says, "Even if". Even if I get dizzy, even if I can't breathe, even if I get poisoned, even if I panic...
Indeed fear can paralyze us but God reminds us of His promises to fear not. I claimed Psalm 23:4 when I was waiting for my kidney transplant. Isaiah 41:10, Joshua 1:9, John 14:27, Psalm 46:1-3, and many more.
"I will never leave you nor forsake you."

