Hey, I'm back and today is extra special.
August 15, 2022, is our last official work day at CvSU. It has been more than 35 years since I started my journey here. On this day, I have mixed emotions and I would like to share the top three in my mind:
First, we make plans but the Lord directs our paths. I did not dream of becoming a teacher but the Lord brought me here. I did not aspire to be an administrator but designations came, from the department level to top management. "Kaya pala" as long as we have full support from all concerned. We originally planned to retire when I reached the age of 60 years old but retirement came earlier for me to have less work-related stress and focus on my health condition.
Second, there are always challenges along the way which are surmountable. Stress can make or break us. We must always keep our priorities in check. In the end, it's all about our choices and their consequences.
Last but not least, I am deeply grateful to Cavite State University for the opportunities given to me, to the top management for their trust and confidence in me, to my mentors for their unselfishness in honing my knowledge and skills, to my peers for the support and cheers, and to my students for giving me a chance to mentor them. Of course, I am forever grateful to the wind beneath my wings - my family and friends. Thank you very much!
I may be retired but not tired, just re-tired! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
