The CvSU team of developers joined the other implementing partners of the Commission on Information and Communications Technology in the eSkwela Content Development Conference on October 28-30 at Crown Royale Hotel in Balanga City, Bataan.
It was my first time going to Bataan and so I grabbed the chance to join the conference. We were four SUCs in the group which is tasked to develop 120 modules for the out-of-school youths and adults. The other group of developers is composed of three SUCs with 60 modules.
Among the CICT-sponsored training and workshops, it was the least stressful. I was just sitting there listening to the lectures and experiences shared by the resource persons. Not the usual activity that is full of tension. I brought my laptop so I could update my blog which was left untouched due to the past busy schedules.
Unfortunately, there was no time to even go out of the hotel and explore the city. Maybe next time.
Among the CICT-sponsored training and workshops, it was the least stressful. I was just sitting there listening to the lectures and experiences shared by the resource persons. Not the usual activity that is full of tension. I brought my laptop so I could update my blog which was left untouched due to the past busy schedules.
Unfortunately, there was no time to even go out of the hotel and explore the city. Maybe next time.