31 December 2023

Thankful and Hopeful

Today, during our year-end service at the church, I shared my testimony as follows:

I am grateful to our great and loving God for adding another year to my life and our marriage.  Bobby and I  have been together for 35 years and although the past year was full of trials and challenges in our faith, we overcame them because of the Lord's grace and mercy.

I'm 59 years old and I have a special part of me that is only 30 years old. I still see myself as a work in progress. The Potter is molding me into the person He wants me to be. 

As we approach the end of 2023 and the beginning of 2024, I hope Don Moen's song "Be Glorified" becomes a reality in my life.

"With every beat of my heart

Every song that I sing

Every prayer that I pray

Every offering I bring

In every thought that I have

Every word that I say

Oh, be glorified."

God is good and faithful at all times. May His name be glorified in all I think, say, and do. 🙏