08 April 2012

The Long Way to Boracay

10:40 a.m. @ Roxas Port

This will be my fourth time traveling to Boracay. No more excitement? Maybe, but this time I'm traveling with my two sisters and two brothers together with their families. All in all, we're 13 adults and four children aged 2 to 10 years old. I'm with my son.

We're not in Boracay yet. Just stuck here in one small restaurant waiting for the 2 p.m. trip of the ferry boat to Caticlan. We left Calapan City at half past 5 a.m. expecting to take the 10 a.m. trip. But the ferry boat left at 8 a.m. just 10 minutes before we arrived at Roxas Port. So here I am killing the time to write about this trip.

Hopefully, the sailing this afternoon would be smooth and everybody would have a great time bonding with one another and appreciating the beauty of one of the world's finest beaches.

By the way, happy Resurrection Sunday! I missed the joint sunrise worship service today and will surely miss the church outing in Calatagan, Batangas this afternoon until tomorrow.