22 March 2009

Francis Kong and his Inspiring Excellence

I came to know and read the works of Francis Kong through a friend who is also a fan of his. Francis Kong is a popular motivational speaker and author of several books. In one of the seminars I attended on the quality management systems, the speaker recommended Kong's book "The Early Bird Catches the Worm, But the Second Mouse Gets the Cheese". I immediately borrowed my friend's copy of the book and began to like the way he writes. I find his articles in businessmatters.org and the Philippine Star inspirational. I always search for his books whenever I have the chance to visit the bookstore. If you want to start your day on a positive note, his book "One Day at a Time" is highly recommended. It is supposed to be a daily dose of inspiring stories and anecdotes for one quarter of the year but I finished the whole book in just a few days. He is truly gifted in motivating people. By the way, we cannot give something that we don't have. Francis Kong inspires because he himself is full of inspiration. Inspiring excellence indeed!