She's called Junior by my co-worker. Why? Because she's a mini-me. She just doesn't like it when people compare us especially when we are mistaken as sisters. Ahem, there's a 25-year gap.
And she's 19 now. Very much the same Amyel that used to be. Simple. Timid. Reserved but a good friend to those who are close to her. I can see myself in her. Sentimental. Sensitive. Can't do without a planner. Definitely not a compulsive buyer! Gifted...
Yes, we have clashed at times. Maybe because like poles do repel each other but it is usually a mother-like-daughter-like-mother thing. She's young and she has a long way to go. May she continue to be a God-fearing girl. That's all she needs to reach her dreams.
And I love her.
07 January 2009
Mini Me Turns 19
She's called Junior by my co-worker. Why? Because she's a mini-me. She just doesn't like it when people compare us especially when we are mistaken as sisters. Ahem, there's a 25-year gap.
And she's 19 now. Very much the same Amyel that used to be. Simple. Timid. Reserved but a good friend to those who are close to her. I can see myself in her. Sentimental. Sensitive. Can't do without a planner. Definitely not a compulsive buyer! Gifted...
Yes, we have clashed at times. Maybe because like poles do repel each other but it is usually a mother-like-daughter-like-mother thing. She's young and she has a long way to go. May she continue to be a God-fearing girl. That's all she needs to reach her dreams.
And I love her.