27 December 2015

51st and 27th

Today is a special day and I thank the Lord for His faithfulness. Another year has passed filled with blessings from the Almighty God. Looking back, I've seen how He has guided me through the past 365 days. How am I? Definitely, I'm a better person than I used to be. He has challenged me to give my best. To explore talents that I could use in the ministry He has called me to serve. To live a life that will continue to make a difference. To be His channel of blessings to others.

Life is full of surprises, too. I woke up to find a bouquet of red roses.  It was unexpected. I'm not used to receiving flowers on special occasions. There's always a first time they say. I'm truly blessed to have a husband who I've come to love more each day.

Looking forward, I will continue to claim God's promise that He will not leave me nor forsake me. I believe He has a lot in store for me and my lifetime partner. May our lives be always pleasing before Him. Thank you, Lord!