While walking barefooted along the shoreline (we did it to avail of free and natural foot scrub), we saw a pandesal vendor. Hmmm, the sight of other beachcombers eating pandesal triggered our hunger pangs. Unfortunately, we didn't bring any coin purses with us so we went back to our lodging house. Bobby looked for the vendor but there was no more pandesal. He just bought what was available and ordered coffee for us. That was extraordinary because we are not really coffee drinkers.
It was our last day in Puerto Galera so Bobby and I donned our swimming clothes and hit the water. Oops, the waves were big so I just stayed in the shallow portion and got massaged by the waves. I felt like a kid enjoying the splashes and many times I tumbled and rolled on the sand because of the forceful waves.
Bye, White Beach. Thank you, Lord, for giving me another year. The past year was full of blessings and enriching experiences. Thank you for my family, the wind beneath my wings, and for my friends. I pray that my life will also be a blessing to those around me.
